Structural Engineer - Renewable
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Località Rome (province)FULL_TIME
Consulente Simone Spaziani
Data di pubblicazione 17 gennaio 2023lazio engineering-and-industry/immobiliare-edilizia-e-costruzioni- 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 engineering Roma Rome (province) IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is an leading company in the renewable energy sector that provides engineering and consulting services globally. Mission: The structural engineer will be in the technical office in a young and fast-growing environment, related to sustainable energy power plants.
In details the main activities are:
- Provide dedicated structural reports on our main equipment during project execution.
- Assist proposal team providing structural design of the equipment and weight list.
- Provide main design features of the equipment assisting technical office and drafters.
- Review of drawing details according to structural reports.
- Make sure the Project is in line with project standards, specifications and applicable international standards.
- Implement and comply with quality management plans.
- Continually improve standards and quality of designs to achieve successful design and delivery of projects.
- Support the management of the company providing any reports required.
- Work closely with other members of the team, Project Managers, Project Engineers and Technical offices to ensure effective communications and smooth execution of the project.
- Appropriate project administration, monitoring, reporting and communication.
- Organize design team working meetings as required to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Provide innovative solutions or proposals and support R&D activities.
- Availability to travel at site during project executions or site assistances.
- Proven Experience on metal structures for renewable plants and civil construction or in similar
- fields (minimum 4 years).
- Being enrolled in the "Albo Unico" to be able to sign structure projects and documentation for the Genio Civile.
- Excellent knowledge of: SAP2000, STAAD, Bentley Pipe, Midas.
- Good Knowledge of: AutoCAD, Tekla or other modelling softwares.
- Excellent Knowledge of: Office suite.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills in Italian, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work with all areas of the Practice and effectively communicate cross-functionally and internationally.
- Well-developed engineering skills.
- Ability to understand, formulate and communicate design decisions.
- Experience of working at a senior level across a wide sector of clients and projects.
- Integrity and commitment to service.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Successful design and delivery of projects under your control.
- Ability to act as Lead Coordinator within your discipline.
What we offer?
- Permanent contract with competitive salary.
- An innovative mindset organization with challenging projects.
- Professional Training.
- Excellent career development opportunities and working environment in a dynamic team.
- Location: Rome, IT.