Business Development Specialist
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Località Rome (province)FULL_TIME
Consulente Daniele Di Martino
Data di pubblicazione 19 settembre 2022lazio engineering-and-industry/ingegneria 2022-09-23 2022-11-18 engineering ROMA Rome (province) IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
ACCIONA Energia is a Global company with established activity in more than 20 countries around the world. With more than 30 years of experience,is the biggest global energy operator to work only with renewable energy, with no links or legacy related to fossil-fuel technologies. The company has more than 11GW of renewable energy installed around the world, and is highly investing in people,new projects and technologies,with the ambition of doubling installed energy capacity by 2025.
In line with this global business plan, is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST for the Italian office in Rome.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Manage the development of wind and solar projects, especially land securing, permitting and connection activities.
- Establish and oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including co - developers, transmission service operators, regional and local public administration institutions and local communities
- Manage, procure and negotiate Land Agreements.
- Support financial department on project finance activities.
- Coordinate with internal Development Technical, Financial, and Legal teams in Italy and HQ, and other stakeholders to implement and accelerate all project related work leading to decision on investment as per internal procedures.
- Support the development and implementation of short and longer-term strategies for developing new renewable energy projects.
- Identifies market opportunities, knows the needs of potential customers and translates them into viable projects for both the business line and its customers.
- Analyze the technical, legal, financial and environmental viability of the projects.
- Prepares offers and participates in negotiations. Presents the proposals to potential clients/authorities and refines the requirements, taking care of the impact that these adjustments may represent to the business line.
- Is responsible for negotiating with the clients/authorities of the projects and their respective economic proposals, to achieve their closure, taking care of their viability at all times.
- Supervises the preparation of documentation packages to participate in contests and bids.
- Establishes and maintains in good condition the relationships with companies, government institutions and third parties, to facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner.
- During projects execution, maintains contact with the client/authorities until the end of them by following up and facilitating the relief of pending issues, in order to maintain good relations and take care of the image of the company.
- Delivers to BD Director Italy the periodically reports on progress in the search for business opportunities, proposals in process, negotiations and other processes under its responsibility.
- Manage the budget of the projects, ensuring profitability and committed income.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams, with which it does not have hierarchical dependence.
- Identify opportunities and provide differential solutions to the needs of each client/project.
- Prepare and present documents effectively in difficult situations.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Degree/Training: University Degree in Engineering, Finance, related or similar.
- Additional Training: Knowledge of development activity of PV/WIND projects, electricity market, power generation projects, renewable energy.
- Languages/Level: English/ High, Spanish preferable.
- Years/Areas experience required: 5 years holding similar functions.
If you are interested, and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: Rome (province)Data di pubblicazione: 28 settembre 2022ACCIONA Energia is a Global company with established activity in more than 20 countries around the world. With more than 30 years of experience,is the biggest global energy operator to work only with renewable energy, with no links or legacy related to fossil-fuel technologies. The company has more than 11GW of renewable energy installed around the world, and is highly investing in people,new projects and technologies,with the ambition of doubling installed energy capacity by 2025.