Plant Manager - Green Chemical
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Simone Spaziani
Data di pubblicazione 17 gennaio 2023lazio engineering-and-industry/ingegneria 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 engineering Lazio IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our Client Our client produces (its plant just outside Rome) biodiesel destined for European countries. Mission: To lead the management of the our customer plant located in Italy (Aprilia), guaranteeing its operation, the fulfilment of the strategic plan and the results established by the Plant's partners.
In details the main activities are:
- Lead the plant team to achieve process optimisation and plant maintenance (predictive and corrective).
- Maintain and manage the financial and management budget of the Plant in order to meet the objectives of the Profit and Loss account approved by the partners.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental and Quality programmes, reinforcing the integrity of the operation and compliance with current standards.
- Ensure compliance with the Safety programmes, reinforcing the integrity of the operation and compliance with current regulations. Work towards the achievement of the "Zero Accidents objective.
- Prepare and present to the Management Committee investment proposals to improve plant performance and results.
- Develop strategy, implementation plans and sales targets, develop forecasts, track opportunities, manage the sales compliance process.
- Consistently achieve and exceed assigned sales targets; maximise profitability and financial performance of new business by managing customer costs and prices.
- Strengthen business relationships with Suppliers and Customers.
- Manage sales flow and develop new business opportunities and expansion into new markets.
- Identify trends and needs, building a short/medium/long term sales pipeline according to objectives.
- Lead, develop and manage staff to ensure the highest standards of performance and commitment.
- Work with staff teams to develop management tools to facilitate the delivery of business plans and strategies.
- Analyse, structure and present qualitative and quantitative information to provide conclusions for decision making.
- Participate in the improvement of processes to obtain accurate and reliable information.
- University education, engineering studies or equivalent experience.
- Advanced English proficiency (Recommended).
- At least 10 years of experience in management positions at least 5 in similar role.
- Experience in working in SMEs or national companies (desirable).
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet.
- Management systems management.
- Strategic planning tools.
- Leadership (is influential, credible, reliable).
- Flexibility (adapts quickly to changes, to modify what is planned without getting frustrated).
- Teamwork (knows how to play a role when working with others. Thinks about the impact on others of what he/she does, including them in the process.)
- Proactivity (proposes things to do, takes ownership of them and follows them through to resolution, proposes alternatives to optimise the work).
- Autonomy (achieves what is necessary to achieve objectives in a context where there are no established processes).
- Commitment (takes ownership of the company's objectives, invests energy in achieving them beyond what is formally established).
- Challenge orientation (he/she is motivated by doing difficult things).
- Client orientation (your work always has a target audience, who must always be satisfied).
- Positive conflict management (builds agreements, has the ability to make the parties comfortable with them, manages to thwart potential confrontations).
- Communication (ensures that what is being conveyed is understood, takes the interlocutor into account in what is being communicated and says it in a way that makes it easy to listen to him/her).
What we offer?
- Permanent contract with competitive salary.
- An innovative mindset organization with challenging projects.