Range retributivo: Negotiable
Location: Monza and Brianza (province)FULL_TIME
Consulente: Fabiola Zito
Job reference: 4ZZOZU-E20BF66E
Data di pubblicazione: 31 agosto 2023lombardia engineering-and-industry/ingegneria 2023-08-31 2023-10-30 engineering Monza Monza and Brianza (province) IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a leading company that provides lasers and laser-based technology and is one of the leading photonics and manufacturers. In order to strengthen our team, we are recruiting a Sales Engineer.
In details the main activities are:
- Analysis of business opportunities, technical advice and pre-sales recommendations.
- Drafting of written offers.
- Review of contracts, negotiation of prices, quantities and delivery times, ensuring margin
- Customer follow-up during sales projects.
- Prospecting the Italian and European markets, with trips to be planned in these areas.
- Identification and development of new markets.
- Reporting to the management of the business.
- Participation in promotional trade fairs.
- It’s necessary to have experience with Tier1 and Tier2 clients and electric mobility
- Having a background in laser.
- It’s necessary to have experience with Tier1 and Tier2 clients and electric mobility.
- Knowledge of English to communicate with our foreign customers and internally within the group.
- Other languages will be an advantage (German, French, Spanish...).
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to create lasting relationships with customers based on trust.
- Proactive, autonomous and organised.
What we offer?
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- An innovative mindset organization with challenging projects.
- The offices are close to Milan but you can be based anywhere in Italy and work remotely.
Entra a far parte del nostro team globale di pensatori creativi, problem solver e game changer. Offriamo una progressione di carriera rapida, una cultura dinamica e una formazione professionale continua.