EV - Integration Manager
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Davide Maccagni
Data di pubblicazione 13 ottobre 2022lazio engineering-and-industry/procurement-manufacturing-e-logistica- 2022-10-13 2022-12-12 automotive Roma Rome (province) IT 00139 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading multinational company in the automotive industry is looking for a EV-Integration Manager. This person would be in charge of leading the implementation and maintenance of EV infrastructure within the region.
To lead the implementation and maintenance of EV infrastructure within the region, ensuring that our high levels of fleet utilisation are maintained and EV demand is maximised by the presence of efficient infrastructure in our locations.
The role will be required to work closely with third parties such as airports, industry associations, landlords and network partners to ensure the smooth implementation of our EV infrastructure strategy.
We anticipate working with several strategic infrastructure partners as well as E-Mobility Service providers and this role will be expected to lead the initial negotiation and ongoing management of these partnerships as is relevant in their region.
The role reports to General Manager
The role will also play a vital part in the Infrastructure Workstream which is a key part of the International EV Initiative.
- Developing an infrastructure strategy for Italy, Spain which aligns to the International region strategy
- Leading the implementation of this strategy within the region
- Working with our network partners such as airport authorities, rail operators and landlords to ensure a clear understanding of our infrastructure requirements and identify joint solutions
- Providing our infrastructure requirements to, and working alongside, industry associations as they lobby on our behalf
- Understanding from our Commercial team where EV customers will want to rent from us and ensuring infrastructure solutions are in place to maximise this demand. Supporting the Commercial team with our customer proposition e.g. through charge card solutions
- Working closely with our operations teams to ensure that any charging infrastructure meets their needs including minimising downtime
- Educating our sub-franchisee and agency partners to think through solutions to their own infrastructure needs and how they can leverage our partnerships
- Together with the fleet team ensuring that infrastructure is aligned to makes/models and volumes of EVs which we are purchasing or likely purchase in the future
- Ensuring our infrastructure implementation achieves a cost effective balance between initial capex and ongoing Opex including maintenance
- Educating the broader organisation in EV infrastructure including latest developments Authority / influence
Should have a capex and opex budget for infrastructure
Authority for change:
Internal: Operations, Facilities, Fleet, Commercial, Finance. This role will interact with almost the whole incountry organisation
External: Energy companies, Charge point operators, E-Mobility Service providers, Airline authorities, rail operators, landlords, Industry association
What would success look like in this role?
- Role becomes the ‘go to’ person in the region for everything to do with EV infrastructure.
- We achieve a cost effective rollout which is sufficiently fast it does not restrain our demand and minimizes our fleet downtime
- We become experts in EV infrastructure, with knowledge spread around the organisation
Knowledge and experience of EV infrastructure in at least one of the countries within the region Could have worked in:
- Fleet operator who has been electrifying their fleet
- Charge point operator
- E-Mobility service provider
- Fuel company converting across to be an energy provider for EVs
- Technology provider working in the EV/battery space
- OEM, working in their EV division, but specifically in solving infrastructure challenges
Technical / business skills & knowledge:
- Partnership management
- Negotiation skills
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Other requirements:
- Travel around the region
- Language skills relevant to the region
If you are interested, and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.