Associate Consultant – Finance Division (Milan)
Fascia salariale negotiable
Consulente Andrea Joriini
Data di pubblicazione 26 luglio 2022lombardia offerte-di-lavoro-interne/consultants 2022-07-27 2022-09-24 human-resources-and-personnel Milano Milano IT 20121 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In Robert Walters you can be the call that changes lives. Would you like to learn one of the professions with the greatest exposure and growth potential in one of the most innovative firms? Do you find it challenging to find the best talent and give the best customer service? Are you ready to grow your career in a teamwork environment that rewards success and challenges?
In Robert Walters we offer an accelerated career with very dynamic functions: in your day to day you will carry out commercial activities working with the main players in your sector and you will be the strategic partner of your clients and candidates in the search and specialised recruitment.
If you have finished your undergraduate or master's studies and the professional opportunities you have do not convince you. You see working in a dynamic, international environment, with challenging business objectives, with visibility, with and for people, we have what you are looking for! And if you need previous experience in selection or sales, we will take care of your training!
By entering the Associate Consultant training program you will be able to learn from the hand of our most successful consultants about our work and after this initial period the objective is that you stay with us. We don't offer a job, we offer a career.
What you will learn:
- Develop business development and commercial activities to attract new customers and retain existing ones. You will also participate in different commercial actions (specialised webinars, fairs, events, etc.).
- Manage all phases of the selection process for our clients (mapping, strategy, sourcing, direct search, headhunting of candidates, face-to-face interviews, writing and presentation of reports to clients, etc.).
- Proactively develop a pool of candidates within your specialisation.
- Be a specialist within your industry and be a reference for clients and candidates.
- Constantly develop a pool of new and potential customers.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and candidates.
- Actively participate in the local and global training program of the brand, to develop all your talent and accelerate your professional growth.
What we are looking for:
Be graduated in administration, finance, law or similar. Previous experience in sales, selection or in a technical position in any of our specialisations will be very valuable: finance, banking, human resources. Fluent level of English and Italian. It is also a requirement to be able to carry out an Internship/Apprenticeship Contract.
If you find this role and career path interesting, apply to the position now!
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanoData di pubblicazione: 29 giugno 2022In Robert Walters you can be the call that changes lives. We are looking for an Office Support Professional who is going to take care about several tasks to support our new Milano's Office.