Digital Division Manager
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 14 dicembre 2022lombardia offerte-di-lavoro-interne/consultants 2022-12-14 2023-02-12 recruitment-consultancy Milan Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our Sales & Marketing Team in Milan is growing and we are currently looking for a Digital Division Manager!
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Since the inception of the business in 1985, Robert Walters has been the standard bearer in professional recruitment and today has a global network of offices in 31 countries and more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
In Italy we place candidates on a permanent and interim basis in all the fields of Engineering, Operations, Renewables Energies and Industry.
- Previous experience in the HH world
- Previous experience in the Digital Sector
- Fluent English
- Surpassing Sales & Marketing team targets
- Identifying potential recruitment consultants (PRCs)
- Ensuring that new team members are supported, trained and placing candidates with clients within their probationary period
- Agreeing financial and KPI targets and coaching team members to meet or exceed them
- Conducting formal and informal appraisals to discuss career progression
- Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
- Generating new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Arranging and coordinating business development days
- Assisting with CV marketing strategy and implementation
- Understanding Robert Walters terms of business and negotiating fees (within pre-agreed parameters) to secure new and retain existing business
Client / Account management
- Allocating new and existing clients to the team
- Attaining comprehensive knowledge of each client’s organisation, culture and resourcing requirements
- Developing and implementing short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients
- Ensuring regular contact with clients to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Discussing Preferred Supplier Agreements with clients and ensuring compliance with company guidelines
- Providing market intelligence to clients
If you are interested, and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.