Business Development Manager Sicilia
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Camilla Strumia
Data di pubblicazione 13 febbraio 2023campania sales-marketing-retail/arredamento-architettura-e-design 2023-02-13 2023-04-14 building-and-construction Sicily Catania Catania (province) IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Market Leader in Head Hunting & Executive Search.
For our client, a global company, leader in it’s segment, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in the region of Sicily.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You will also be in charge of managing and coordinating the regional office.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify the market needs and potential opportunities as well as the customer needs
- Conduct frequent client visits and arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Coordinate the office and develop staff into valuable salespeople Requirements
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role • Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: BariData di pubblicazione: 13 febbraio 2023With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Market Leader in Head Hunting & Executive Search.