Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 21 settembre 2022lombardia sales-marketing-retail/retail-fashion--luxury 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 retail Milan Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are selecting an IT associate for an important Food & Beverage brand, which is growing consistently nationally and internationally, opening a high number of new retail points around all the territories.
The profile will work on the entire software infrastructure, work directly on physical tools, that collect data for sales, finance and for the warehouse, and guarantee support to the different requests of other employees.
This position will report to the AFC-HR and general direction and the job will be based in Milan.
The profile will be responsable for the following activities:
- Support Software Applications and Network Infrastructure;
- Provide and garantee support to all the company’s end-users;
- Examine all the requests and suggest appropriate solutions – searching for the most suitable technicians and suppliers;
- Work directly on physical tools, such as checkout counters and warehouses;
- Manage the IT side of different company projects;
- Prepare operational reports, such as presentations, roadmaps and economics;
- Ensure adequate governance for each initiative and ensure correct IT / supplier alignment with respect to the overall planning of all initiatives.
- Previews experience in the role, preferably in the F&B industry;
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- In depth knowledge of computer HW&SW and networks infrastructure;
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication;
- Experience in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Fluent in english and italian.