Social Media Strategist
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 15 novembre 2022lombardia sales-marketing-retail/retail-fashion--luxury 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 retail Milan Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Leader in the Head Hunting & Executive Search Market. For our client, we are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join the team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: €35,000 - €40,000 per annum + NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 11 novembre 2022With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Leader in the Headhunting & Executive Search Market. For a client company, leader in the Wines & Spirits sector we are looking for a Junior Brand Manager in Milan.
Fascia salariale: €25,000 - €38,000 per annum + NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 7 novembre 2022Con più di 3.700 dipendenti in 32 Nazioni, Robert Walters è Leader Internazionale nel Mercato dell’Head Hunting & Executive Search. Per prestigiosa società cliente del settore Food & Beverage Retail stiamo selezionando un/a Direttore Ristorante e Vice Direttore Ristorante a Milano Centro.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 6 dicembre 2022Per il nostro Team Digital, Sales & Marketing di Milano stiamo selezionando un/a Associate Consultant.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 27 ottobre 2022The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for developing and implementing the business plan for the Brand portfolio. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and monitoring the main marketing activities.