eCommerce Manager Europe
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 17 maggio 2022lombardia sales-marketing-retail/servizi-b2b-b2c-e-tecnologici 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 sales Milano Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
ECOMMERCE MANAGER EUROPE A important multinational company in the retail and e-commerce sector is looking for an Ecommerce Manager Europe to join its team. This person will be responsible for ensuring the correct functioning of the site and its different projects.
In this role, you will be accountable for delivering commercial website performance, website merchandising, and functionality of our webpage in Europe, our flagship digital hub. This role leads the management of all aspects of website merchandising and site operations ensuring we deliver a seamless and frictionless experience to customers and drive traffic to meet business goals.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop digital channel strategies, plans, budgets, and forecasts to increase the company’s penetration in Europe and ultimately drive eCommerce growth.
- Manage and be accountable for all pricing, promos, landing pages, product launches, and online categorization to drive ecommerce business and conversions.
- Lead the merchandising strategy for Europe, which includes, but not limited to cross-sell/upsell opportunities, product recommendations, pricing, product setup, managing collections, featured products, seasonal product launches, and website experience.
- Develop and lead site publication, which includes authoring, feature set, components, and deployment of rich content, with the goal to drive efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Build dynamic site plans that are connected to the marketing calendar and ecommerce sales plan to ensure the achievement of brand and business goals.
- Develop the website promotional strategy to drive traffic, engagement, and conversion, while balancing a premium omni-channel brand experience.
- Lead commercial reporting on website performance. Derive insights and lead actions in areas such as per-country CRO, returns management, product mix, etc.
- Develop the website sales plan to forecast inventory in accordance with seasonal demand patterns and product launches.
- Be the eCommerce and customer experience voice to lead functional upgrades to the site that improve site experience, conversion rate, etc.
- Identify opportunities for new features on our websites. Develop business cases for online needs and opportunities, including interactive experiences, merchandising optimizations, conversion focused tactics, and evergreen content.
- Manage day-to-day budget and develop the business case to secure incremental investments based on historical digital marketing performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years of experience in managing a site with a demonstrated track record of achieving growth.
- eCommerce platform and catalog management required; Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience with digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integrations such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP.
- Strong knowledge of online shopping in European markets, preferably with experience in France, UK and/or Germany.
- Understanding of user centred design, UX, A/B and user testing preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in ROI analysis and commercial program optimization, plus a working knowledge of digital marketing KPIs.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups in matrix type organisation, and able to drive collaboration (e.g., sales, marketing, supply chain, customer service).
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Ability to breakdown complex problems and formulate plans. Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative; always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
- Enjoys collaboration with diverse teams & stakeholders and is passionate about emerging technologies.
If you are interested, and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 17 maggio 2022Important fashion and luxury company is looking for a Retail Operations Specialist to join its team.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 17 giugno 2022Un’importante realtà del settore F&B Retail sta cercando un Restaurant General Manager a Milano.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 26 maggio 2022PAYROLL MANAGER Per Azienda Cliente Leader nel settore Food&Beverage stiamo selezionando un/a Payroll Manager
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanoData di pubblicazione: 17 maggio 2022COLLECTION MERCHANDISING MANAGER (WOMAN RTW COLLECTION) Important fashion and luxury multinational is looking for a Collection Merchandising Manager to join its team. This person will be the strategic leader responsible for collection plans.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 17 maggio 2022A leading company in the travel, e-commerce and utilities sector, for the best local and international brands, is looking for a Business Unit Manager to join its team.