Sales Manager Italy
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Camilla Strumia
Data di pubblicazione 21 luglio 2022lazio sales-marketing-retail/servizi-b2b-b2c-e-tecnologici 2022-08-10 2022-09-19 sales Flexible Rome IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International company within the sustainable automotive sector is looking to integrate its team with a Sales Manager to manage and develop the Italian market. Place of work flexible throughout Italy.
We are looking to expand our sales and business development capabilities in the European market.
The most important part of your day-to-day work will be identifying dealers and corporate customers within Italy.
Also, working with existing importers as sales support.
As a global team member, you will also follow up on the acquisition and ongoing support of exclusive distributors in Europe.
You will be entrusted with a variety of tasks across the board, so you will be able to work as a multi-player and all-rounder.
- Liaising with Global Sales and Marketing teams, order placement and management for the Italian and Japanese market.
- Planning of strategies by country on B2B, B2B and B2G.
- Identification of new distributors in overseas countries.
- Approach/presentation, contract (negotiation to conclusion).
- Preparation of quotations, import support, sales promotion activities, sales support, and general management.
- European market research and competitor
- Preparation of documentation to be shared weekly.
- Experience in import/export trading operations
- Experience in international sales, project management, or marketing.
- Experience in SNS marketing
- Experience of living abroad
- English (business level) – we mainly communicate in English within the team
- Basic MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Responsiveness and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills
You will be able to grow, promoting the business while being exposed to the cultures, values, and industries of various countries. You will have close relationships with the manufacturer and constant communication with global players in foreign languages. The scope of work is very broad and the responsibility is great, but if you are looking for a challenging environment and have the ambition to step up as a business person, this is the perfect place for you.
If you are interested and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.