Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 15 settembre 2022lombardia sales-marketing-retail/servizi-b2b-b2c-e-tecnologici 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 medical-and-nursing Milano Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, a global hearing healthcare and technology group in the hearing healthcare and communications industry, we are looking for a Product Manager based in Milan.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for developing and implementing the business plan for the Brand portfolio. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and monitoring the main marketing activities.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements
- Organize events to support product launches
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts including social media and other in-bound marketing activities as required.
- Support key customers defining tailored marketing activities
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs
- Works closely with sales and training team, to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Conduct field support and visiting HCP’s to establish good working relationships.
- Work with team members to develop and oversee annual marketing plans, and other tactical related activities.
- Maintain a strong partnership with Headquarter marketing teams following and implementing international guidelines
- Responsible for marketing material translation
- Check stock level for marketing materials
- Coordinating the preparation of marketing materials including presentations, brochures, and demo samples to effectively describe the product.
- Generating product updates and relaying the information to the sales team and clinical team
- Manage synergies trough different company business
- Experience launching products.
- Financial Analysis and forecasting skills.
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong customer and sales force relationships.
- Flexible self-starter capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Good English both oral and written
If you are interested and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 29 settembre 2022The position is based in the Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, applications open for international moving also. For an important Italian luxury brand we are looking for a Sales Associate who will be in charge of growing the business in Hawaii maintaining a string contact with the HQ in Milano.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 27 settembre 2022Un’importante realtà del settore F&B Retail sta cercando un Direttore Punto Vendita / Lounge Bar a Milano.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 1 settembre 2022Per prestigiosa realtà del mondo F&B Retail, stiamo selezionando: Direttore Ristorante e/o Vice Direttore Ristorante a Milano.