Product Manager (Cusano Milanino, Milan)
Fascia salariale Negotiable
Consulente Cristina Napoletano
Data di pubblicazione 27 ottobre 2022lombardia sales-marketing-retail/servizi-b2b-b2c-e-tecnologici 2022-10-27 2022-12-26 medical-and-nursing Cusano Milanino, Milan Milan IT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.it https://www.robertwalters.it/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for developing and implementing the business plan for the Brand portfolio. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and monitoring the main marketing activities.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements
- Organize events to support product launches
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts including social media and other in-bound marketing activities as required.
- Support key customers defining tailored marketing activities
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs
- Works closely with sales and training team, to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Conduct field support and visiting HCP’s to establish good working relationships.
- Work with team members to develop and oversee annual marketing plans, and other tactical related activities.
- Maintain a strong partnership with Headquarter marketing teams following and implementing international guidelines
- Responsible for marketing material translation
- Check stock level for marketing materials
- Coordinating the preparation of marketing materials including presentations, brochures, and demo samples to effectively describe the product.
- Generating product updates and relaying the information to the sales team and clinical team
- Manage synergies trough different company business
- Experience launching products.
- Financial Analysis and forecasting skills.
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong customer and sales force relationships.
- Flexible self-starter capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Good English both oral and written
If you are interested and you think this professional opportunity fits with your career development plan, please contact us.
Offerte di lavoro consigliate
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 6 dicembre 2022Per il nostro Team Digital, Sales & Marketing di Milano stiamo selezionando un/a Associate Consultant.
Fascia salariale: NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 15 novembre 2022With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Leader in the Head Hunting & Executive Search Market. For our client, we are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join the team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
Fascia salariale: €35,000 - €40,000 per annum + NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 11 novembre 2022With more than 3,700 employees in 32 countries, Robert Walters is an International Leader in the Headhunting & Executive Search Market. For a client company, leader in the Wines & Spirits sector we are looking for a Junior Brand Manager in Milan.
Fascia salariale: €25,000 - €38,000 per annum + NegotiableLocalità: MilanData di pubblicazione: 7 novembre 2022Con più di 3.700 dipendenti in 32 Nazioni, Robert Walters è Leader Internazionale nel Mercato dell’Head Hunting & Executive Search. Per prestigiosa società cliente del settore Food & Beverage Retail stiamo selezionando un/a Direttore Ristorante e Vice Direttore Ristorante a Milano Centro.